- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Really nice guys, fitted me in right away. Great shop!
I work in Collinsville and ran over a wire on my lunch break. I was losing air quickly and had to get it fixed before my break was over. I called tem and he told me to come up and he could get me out in 10 or 15min. He plugged my tire and put air in it and smiled and provided great customer service! I appreciate the pleasant conversation and will be sending my customers in need to these awesome, hard-working gentleman! Thanks guys!!!